Friday 22 March 2013

I also had a Birthday celebration once!

Riza is a 4 yr old girl living next door to our flat.She enjoys a lot of freedom in our house and spends most of her time with my children.Her mother is busy with her PG studies and her father is a doctor working in a far away place.Her only solace is her grandmother who is also busy with house-hold activities.Riza is a keen observer and is willing to help everybody in the house.I used to see her rarely only during my leave,Gradually she has admitted me also in her friends' circle.Sometimes she sings nursery rhymes for me.Once my birthday fell on my leave period.I used to remember my bday only when my children used to remind me.Riza monitored my children speaking about my birthday falling on dec 20 and everybody left the discussion there itself.When i reached home on dec 20,i saw a lot of balloons decorated in our drawing room .I thought it was Riza's birthday which is being celebrated in our house. To my surprise everyone wished me birthday, for the first time in my life at the age of 54! i enquired who was behind this.It was Riza mol's plan to celebrate my birthday....i stood agape for a moment .Then i realized that the young ones do not differentiate people or space.Their mind get polluted as they grow due to various influences!

No comments:

Post a Comment